Shear Terror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions (official)

3 posters

Go down

Introductions (official) Empty Introductions (official)

Post by Blue Lightning Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:39 pm

Well, since there were no other viewable topics, and this is a common theme for most forums... Here's a thread for everyone to say hi and introduce themselves! Feel free to move this around or what have you.

So yeah, picked Blue Lightning as my username, as a reference to my gamertag, which is a reference to dragons... Yeah, I'm a little bit of a geek. I came over from the main Evolve forum, and some of you may be able to figure out who I am.

So anyways, come and say hello, people!

Blue Lightning

Back to top Go down

Introductions (official) Empty Re: Introductions (official)

Post by DarkMesa Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:57 pm

Welcome to the forum Blue Lightning! On behalf of the forum moderators and admins I welcome you.

I am DarkMesa from the official evolve forums. I will be acting as a game master and writer for this roleplay, as well as a forum admin.

If anyone has any questions about things, or would like a review of a hunter submission for the roleplay, feel free to ask me on either this site, or the TRS forums.

Looking forward to having a great time with everyone!

[edit] As you post here it would be a big help if you would also post your username on the official TRS forum, as well as your experience with playing RPGs in this style and if you would be interested in being a game master for this instead of, or in addition to, being a roleplayer.
DarkMesa
DarkMesa

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:21 pm

As DarkMesa has said welcome to the forum, I also came from the TRS Evolve Forum, I am Sand there it's a pleasure to see you aboard, please feel free to give suggestions, invite friends and spread the word of what I hope to be a great forum!

Admin
Admin

https://shearterror.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum